Your audience is made up of thousands of veterinary professionals. Viticus Group has a universal policy allowing attendees to self-select sessions they feel are most beneficial to them, regardless of registration type.
Guest registrants are not able to attend scientific sessions. Programming that requires an additional fee, such as labs or workshops, may limit the enrollment type.
Conference Attendance Breakdown
- 12,426 total attendance (8,237 in-person and 4,189 virtual)
- 63% Female | 37% Male
- 6,077 Veterinarians
- 1,699 Veterinary Technicians
- 7% Increase from 2019
- 50 states and 60 countries represented
- 97% Participant satisfaction rating
- 349 Speakers
- 19 Workshops
- 1021 CE Hours
- 30 Hands-on Labs
- Up to 48 RACE-accredited CE hours are available.