How do I keep track of sessions I attended so I can submit my CE to my state regulator?
Tracking Course/Conference Attendance
Badge scanning technology is utilized at the conference in order to better understand attendee interests and preferences. The information collected will be used to improve future events and enhance attendee experience. We encourage all participants to take part in this process to ensure the most accurate data is obtained. As an extra benefit, you can personally keep track of sessions you attend and refer to the information in your account. Most WVC sessions comply with state mandates for continuing education credit (you are responsible for confirming specific requirements in states where you are licensed), and your onsite record can help supply the documentation you need.
To access a copy of your My Record, follow the instructions below.
- Click My Account in the top right corner of wvc.org and login
- Click My Record/Certificate on the left side.
- Click the Annual Conference event to view sessions attended and take the session survey. You may add or delete sessions as you prefer.
- Once you have finalized your selections, click on the Record of Sessions button to print and/or download a copy.
- Click on the Print CE certificate button to view and print your CE Certificate. If you have any questions or problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Record of Sessions Form (attached) has also been provided for you in the Scientific Program & Exhibit Hall Guide.