We are implementing a number of new protocols and safety measures you'll see next time you come to the Viticus Center.
1. Driver will take temperatures of participants prior to boarding Viticus Group vehicle. Any person that registers a fever of 100.4 or higher will not be able to board the vehicle. This applies to CPE as well as general labs.
2. Staff will hand out masks to participants prior to boarding a Viticus Group vehicle or entering the building.
3. A concierge or technician will be stationed at the front doors of the main entrance to take the temperature of all participants prior to fully entering the building (if not arriving in Viticus Group vehicle). Any person that registers a fever of 100.4 or higher will not be able to enter the building. This applies to CPE as well as general labs.
4. We will place hand-sanitizer at all entrances, inside all rooms, and at elevators.
5. There will be safe queuing at the front desk check-in.
6. Viticus Group will make sure participants do not share pens when signing waivers.
7. Guests per elevator will be limited to 2.
8. Staff will upgrade HVAC filters and change them out regularly.
9. We will assign individuals to sanitize high touch surfaces during all labs and throughout building any time a group is in house.
10. During the night, we will use a fogger for disinfecting fabric chairs in the auditorium, disinfecting high touch surfaces, etc.
11. Viticus Group ensures that cleaning products and procedures comply with relevant guidelines and those procedures are strictly enforced.
12. We will cap the number of individuals in groups according to CDC recommendations.
13. Handwashing sinks will be placed inside of labs.
14. Staff members will hand out all PPE individually (no self-service under any circumstance).
15. Staff will serve plated meals for groups of 50 or less, and pre-packed meals for groups of 51+.
16. We will set tables and seating areas according to social distancing recommendations.
17. All employees will practice social distancing and wear masks at all times in common areas.